Sunday 13 January 2013

.. My dream jacket..

 

 Hi!
Today it's all about the jacket. 
I totally fell in love with parkas with leather sleeves. And I was hunting one from River Island- apparently not only me, because whenever few of them appeared to be available in stock, after few moments were sold out. But like my friend says- nothing happens without a reason.
Later on,  I wanted a coat from RI/Mango/Zara ( HERE ) - but now almost everybody have it - and I didn' want to be another  Londoner with biker coat.
And again my friend says that this coat was not destined to be mine.
She was right :) after few days I saw this one and it was love from the first sight! 
It's different, its warm, it's mine :)











                                                             biker jacket- Bershka
                                                      sweatshirt- Zara
                                                        jeans- Bershka
                                                      rainers- Converse

2 comments: