Friday 26 April 2013

..The power of white blazer..


I absolutely adore white blazers!
I've got mine from Mango last year.
This kind of blazer is one of the 'must haves'.
It's perfect for a smart look, to wear with dresses, for a sporty look, ideal with jeans or shorts- I will show all the looks probably soon :)
Today I combined it with boyfriend jeans and my 'old panther' (my old, immortal Converse).
I wanted to have a cool-not-to-casual-smart-nonchalant look.
Have a nice weekend!!!














3 comments:

  1. No comments here either? You are a very attractive woman, and now in that soft white blazer and the leopard chucks, you are irresistible. Keep these looks coming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maybe people are too shy ;) but you know- quality above quantity :)
      thank you so much for your comments!

      Delete
  2. I love this look, where are your jeans from?

    ReplyDelete